- Please download our return form and include a completed copy with your return package: RETURN FORM
- All returns to Shop Holsters must be postmarked within 30 days of receipt of merchandise. After 30 days, this policy becomes null and void.
- We no longer process exchanges, we will refund you for the item(s) you return. The return will be refunded less original shipping and any applicable fees. For an exchange simply place a new order on our website for the correct item(s) you need.
- A refund will be issued as soon as we receive and process your return.
- Including an incomplete or inaccurate Return Form with your shipment will cause a processing and refunding delay.
- The buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges. WE DO NOT REQUIRE AN RMA NUMBER.
- Returned items must be in new condition. Closeout items are not eligible for return.
- Please e-mail any questions to: Returns@ShopHolsters.
Shop Holsters no longer processes exchanges
, for the primary reason of expediting the returns process. This will make the exchange process both faster and more accurate. If you would like to exchange any items you ordered from Shop Holsters, simply return the original merchandise by following the instructions on our return form. Next, place a new order online. Your new order will ship as soon as possible. When we receive and inspect the original returned merchandise, you will be refunded for the original order via your original payment method. Please email any questions about the exchange policy to Returns@ShopHolsters.com.
Include these items in your return shipment:
1. The merchandise in its original, brand-new condition with all related paperwork and packaging.
2. A filled out return form.
For your protection, we recommend using a reputable carrier to ship and insure your package. We are not responsible in any manner for lost or damaged merchandise that has been shipped to us. Please retain your shipping receipt. PLEASE SEND ALL RETURNS TO:
Attn: Returns Department
28022 Industry Drive
Valencia, CA 91355
- Shop Holsters reserves the right and will charge a restocking fee of 5% up to 15% of the retail value of any and all merchandise that is returned. The returns department will determine the fee based on the condition and manner of your return.
- All returned items sent back in used and/or damaged condition will be rejected and sent back to the buyer. If customers reject their return shipment (rejected due to ineligibility), Shop Holsters reserves the right to liquidate the inventory and withhold credit.
- Return-Shipment UPS labels can ONLY be applied for the return of 5.11 Tactical Gear and the Converse Footwear brand. Shop Holsters, Inc. reserves the right to charge the FULL shipping fee for ANY and ALL other merchandise returned under the application of the Return-Shipment UPS label.
- All sales are final on Close-out and Blow-out merchandise. These items are not eligible for return.
Defective Item Policy
If you are in receipt of an item that is defective, the item must be sent back to us within 30 days of the buyer's receipt of defective merchandise. Once the item has been received and is, in fact, deemed defective by our Returns Department, a new item will be shipped out to you. You will NOT be charged a reshipment fee. Some defective items (Blackhawk, Luminox, Monadnock, Traser) must be returned directly to the manufacturer. Please click here for specific information and contact links. You may email us if you have a defective item.
Our returns department inspects each and every product that is returned. We reserve the right to refuse returns for any and all returned items if one or more of the following has occurred:
- Obvious wear & tear such as scratches or dents on any merchandise; kinks in watch band; tears and holes in garments; scratches on sunglass and/or goggle lenses.
- Any and all size adjustments such as links removed from watch bands; garments that have been laundered, tailored and/or altered, etc.
- Dirt, sand, sun and/or water damage, antiperspirant stains, makeup, animal fur, etc.
- Obvious odors such as cigarette smoke, perfume or colognes, etc.
- Protective Packaging or original packaging that has been defaced in any manner, or is absent upon return.
- Related warranty paperwork, inserts, attached coupons and/or instructions pamphlets are absent.
- Any DVD or CD that has been opened/taken out of its plastic wrap.
- Due to Health Code Violations, underwear (boxers, briefs, etc.) and socks are not eligible for return.
- Certain products containing liquid material such as pepper sprays, gun lubricants and cleaning products are not eligible for return.
- Custom made items, including all Smith & Warren Custom Badges, are not eligible for return.
- If you have received a gift that was purchased from Shop Holsters, and you need to make a return, please contact our returns department and they can assist you.
- Gift Certificates are NOT eligible for return/refund, they are final sale.
A refund will be remitted to you via your credit card account or via company check for the merchandise amount minus the original shipping and handling fees. If you had received FREE SHIPPING on your original order, you will be refunded the merchandise amount minus our shipping/handling costs. A refund confirmation email will be sent to you.
Free promotional merchandise associated with your purchase must be included with your return, or we reserve the right to charge your credit card account for the full retail fee of the promotional item. All promotional items must be returned in original, brand-new condition as stated above.